4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheyne Avenue, Whitton
- Three bedroom semi
- Superbly presented throughout
- Study/bed 4 with en-suite
- Utility room
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Off street parking
- West facing garden with large summer house
- Gas heating
- Double glazing
- Good residential location.
This superb three bedroom semi-detached property is a lovely home and clearly has been well looked after by our clients. The interior is extremely well presented and having been extended, provides a useful extra room which could easily be a study or 4th bedroom, as it has its own en-suite shower and wc.
Well worth a look inside and ready for viewing now.
For Sale: - It is clear as soon as one crosses the threshold and goes inside, that this is a warm and welcoming home which has evidently been well cared for both inside and out. Having been extended to the side it now features a fourth bedroom or study to the ground floor, which has an en-suite shower and WC. Also in addition to the stylish modern kitchen, there is a useful utility room, which allows the owner to keep the kitchen clear of the utilities and provides extra storage space. The reception rooms have been opened up to allow one large through living space but is easily arranged as both a living area and dining area.
To the first floor there are three bedroom and a modern bathroom with white suite, the windows benefit from double glazing and the central heating is gas fired.
OUTSIDE: To the front there is a well kept fore garden and off street parking. To the rear the garden is laid out for ease of maintenance, is well enclosed and benefits from a Westerly aspect. There is also a patio area and large timber summer house ideal for storage or entertaining.
Location: - Cheyne avenue is a popular residential road and forms part of the Woodlawn estate, this is located within a short drive of Whitton town center shops and main line station and also has the benefit of being within a short walk of the Crane Park nature reserve which is a lovely wooded area with many paths and has the river Crane running through it, ideal for dog walking.
The area is also well served by local schools and bus routes with local shops at the end of Powder Mill Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53200305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27667618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.