3 bedroom bungalow for saleNewlay Wood Crescent, Horsforth, Leeds
- A beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached
- Such a lovely versatile home
- Superb dining kitchen
- Modern downstairs bathroom
- Spacious lounge with limestone fire
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Lovely gardens, view and a garage
- Close to forth coming station
Within walking distance of the new train station and indeed the extensive amenities on New Road Side is this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached residence. This deceptive property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers and we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate.
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the entrance hallway with PVCu double glazed entrance door and solid oak flooring. To the front of the property is a lovely bay windowed sitting room with laminate flooring and living flame gas fire with Portuguese limestone surround. Also to the front is the third bedroom with solid oak flooring. To the rear of the property, being a particular feature is a stunning open plan dining kitchen of excellent proportions with an attractive range of base and wall units, integrated dishwasher, built in Bosch oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, staircase to the first floor, ceiling inset spotlighting and PVCu double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden. Also to the ground floor is a beautiful recently fitted bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising a bath with shower facilities and shower screen, low level flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled walls, Porcelain tiled floor with under floor heating and chrome heated towel rail.
To the first floor and to the rear of the property is the master bedroom with ceiling inset spotlighting, built in wardrobes, neutral decorative scheme and lovely views over the valley. There is a modern en suite shower room with a three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C., ceramic tiled splash backs and Velux window. There is a further bedroom to the front with useful eves storage and Velux window.
Outside is a well-maintained lawned garden to the front with raised beds. A driveway leads to the side and to a single garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property is a lovely, very well maintained South facing two tiered garden with decked terrace, lawned area and mature borders.
The property is within easy reach of the shopping facilities on New Road Side, local bars, restaurants and indeed additional transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53204361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.