4 bedroom detached house for saleHawkenbury Road, Hawkenbury, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0EA
- Stunning Grade II Listed Barn
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Utility Room
- Full Planning Permission to Convert
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Current Plans:
- Gardens of approximately 0.6 acres
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Family Room
- More land available-Separate Negotation
Located in the hamlet of Hawkenbury, this stunning Grade II Listed Barn is believed to date from between the 17th and 18th century and benefits from full planning for conversion to a detached residential property of approximately 3,300sq.ft.
The rural hamlet of Hawkenbury lies inbetween the villages of Staplehurst and Headcorn with both high streets incorporating a good selection of local shops, doctors' surgeries, primary schools and amenities. More comprehensive shopping is available Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells and Ashford.
Mainline Rail Services are available from either Staplehurst and Headcorn Stations with frequent services to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
There are various schools in the area including Grammar Schools in Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells and Ashford and Private Schools such as Sutton Valence, Dulwich Prep School, Marlborough House and Bethany.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53206748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.