4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Lane, Waverley, Rotherham. S60
- Nearly new house - built in 2015
- Practical and generous living space
- Kitchen/dining room opening onto rear garden
- Single detached garage with at least two parking spaces
- Handy downstairs WC/guest cloakroom
- En suite to master bedroom
- Useful utility room
- Generous west-facing rear garden
- Valuable under stairs storage
- Solar panels
*Early viewing comes highly recommended*
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom, detached home in the sought after and conveniently located Waverley development. Well presented and providing spacious surroundings, it is perfectly suited to contemporary family life. This immaculate, deceptively spacious house is the perfect blank canvas for a new family to make it ‘home’.
A substantial kitchen/dining room leads through French doors to the generous private rear garden, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry. A separate living room, guest cloakroom and an understairs cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The en-suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes is found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a fourth bedroom.
The house also comprises of a detached garage, and driveway with ample space for at least two vehicles.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53209242.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jw2-aaxm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.