4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunstall Avenue, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 TO £260,000
- 4 BEDROOMS
- SECOND FLOOR ATTIC ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
WONDERFUL VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED IN RECENT YEARS, IRRESPECTIVE OF COST, CLEVERLY COMBINING ELEGANT PERIOD FEATURES WITH ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS AND EMBELLISHMENTS.
WONDERFUL VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE EXTENSIVELY UPGRADED IN RECENT YEARS, IRRESPECTIVE OF COST, CLEVERLY COMBINING ELEGANT PERIOD FEATURES WITH ULTRA MODERN FITMENTS AND EMBELLISHMENTS. Retaining many original attractions including cast iron fireplaces, stained glass windows, picture rail, coved cornicing, detailed mouldings and high skirting boards. Gas Centrally Heated, the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby with original 'terracotta' flooring, Hallway with wide turning staircase with feature newel post, Front Reception with heavy timber character fireplace, Rear Reception with square corner bay window, Morning Room with cast iron fireplace, fabulous split level luxury Kitchen refitted in recent months at considerable cost, Landing, Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room/WC, 2 further Double Bedrooms, Bedroom 4/Dressing Room with comprehensive range of built in wardrobes length of one wall and lavish refitted Bathroom/WC with white four piece suite including fee standing cast iron roll top bath with exposed legs and separate shower cubicle. There is also an Attic Room suitable for a wide variety of uses. Externally there are mature Gardens, offering a high degree of privacy and Attached Garage. This beautiful home is guaranteed to impress the discerning purchaser, viewing being absolutely essential.
heavy panelled entrance door, original terracotta flooring, boxed radiator, heavy panelled inner door with beautiful stained glass leaded insert with matching stained glass leaded side panels leading to;
wide staircase leading to First Floor with feature newel post, exposed painted 'tongue and groove' floor boards, under stairs storage cupboard with lighting, coved cornicing, boxed radiator.
Front Reception Room 16' x 14' 4" (into angled bay window) ( 4.88m x 4.37m (into angled bay window) )
splendid heavy carved timber period fire surround with cast iron insert, decorative tiled inlay, slate hearth and 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, picture rail, coved cornicing, ceiling moulding, TV point, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
(plus side window recess and feature deep corner square bay window) dark wood period style fire surround with tiled inlay, matching hearth and open grate, picture rail, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, radiator.
Morning Room 12' 9" x 10' 8" (plus arched alcoves) ( 3.89m x 3.25m (plus arched alcoves) )
impressive cast iron period fire surround with tiled inlay (probably original) exposed 'tongue and groove' painted floor boards, radiator.
Stunning Split Level Kitchen 19' 3" x 11' 9" ( 5.87m x 3.58m )
extensively refitted in recent months at considerable cost with extensive range of quality base and eye level cabinets with 'soft close' doors and drawers with complementing granite worktops with identical granite splashback panels and deep inset 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap, range of built in appliances comprising microwave finished in brushed stainless steel, wine cooler and dishwasher with matching panelled doors, housing suitable for 'American' style fridge freezer, space for slot in Range with gas point, radiator, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to mature rear garden, radiator, walk in storage cupboard with window giving natural lighting.
wall light point.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' ( 4.32m x 2.74m )
(into wide square bay window overlooking garden and door recess) arched alcove, feature cast iron period fireplace (probably original) opening leading to;
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
lavishly appointed with 'state of the art' white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks, matching tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 16' x 12' 11" (into angled bay window) ( 4.88m x 3.94m (into angled bay window) )
picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.56m )
(plus alcove and feature wide corner square bay window) picture rail, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 4/ Dressing Room
comprehensive range of part mirror fronted wardrobes length of one wall, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
sumptuously refitted with period style four piece suite comprising free standing cast iron roll top bath with exposed legs, oval wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover and fully tiled oversized shower cubicle with 'waterfall' shower and hand held spray, part tiled walls with matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Attic Room 12' 7" x 12' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.84m )
(measured at a height of 5'0" plus eaves recessed areas and built in eaves storage cupboard) part vaulted ceiling, Velux Double Glazed window, laminate flooring, access via space saver staircase/ladder.
Attached Brick Built Garage
Mature Rear Garden
beautifully presented with flagstone patio area, irregularly shaped lawned area, cross section of trees and evergreens giving a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53211160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.