3 bedroom terraced house for saleAshen Drive, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Fantastic location for travel needs
- In the catchment area for top primary school
- Chain free
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Found on one of the best roads in Dartford this beautiful three bedroom mid terraced property is perfect for any family. The location is outstanding, especially if schooling or travel is important to you. You are in the catchment area of Wentworth Primary School one of the best in the area. Also, if your children need a good secondary school to attend you are walking distance from Dartford's grammar schools. Commuting on a daily basis won't be a problem either as you are just a short walk from Crayford Station, from where you will be in the Central London is less then 45 minutes.
The property itself boasts a great amount of space. A separate lounge at the front is the ideal spot for relaxing of an evening, plus the large kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining family and friends. This opens up to the secluded garden so is perfect for BBQs in the summer months. Upstairs you will be greeted with two superb double bedrooms and an excellent sized single, plenty of room for your family to grow. If however, you feel you need to upsize you will also be pleased to know that properties like this could easily be rented out if you so wished.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'10 x 11'6 (4.52m x 3.51m)
- Lounge: 13'6 x 9'5 (4.12m x 2.87m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 9'10 (3.63m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'0 x 6'10 (2.14m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 6'10 (2.14m x 2.08m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53212476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10540775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.