3 bedroom detached house for salePinewood Grove, Elizabeth Close, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- 10 Year NHBC Warrantee
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Parking Spaces
- Landscaped Front and Rear
- American Oak Two-Tone Shaker Style Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suites
- Solar Thermal Panels for Renewable Energy & Hot Water
- Build Complete & Ready For Occupation
**Soon Available on Help To Buy**
Built to an exacting specification by William Donald Homes, Pinewood Grove consits of just three detached homes which combine modern efficiency with traditional style effortlessly.
A blocked paved driveway provides two parking spaces per house, with ample off-site parking for visitors just meters away. The tree lined private gardens are laid to lawn with Indian sand stone patios and paths. External power points, outside taps and external lighting to the front and rear comes as part of the standard specification with each house.
Two-tone, hand painted American Oak shaker style kitchens are completed with integrated Bosch appliances, Quartz stone worktops and a Villeroy & Boch Belfast sink giving these homes a charming edge against other New Homes in the area.
A fine attention to detail is apparent with decorative skirting boards, architraves & coving which complement the internal oak doors and polished chrome fittings throughout each home.
Contact Prospect New Homes for more information and to arrange your appointment for our launch day in March.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW180029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.