4 bedroom house for saleWinteringham Lane, West Halton, North Lincs, DN15
- Detached Four Bedroomed Farm House
- Set in Approaching 4 Acres
- Two Stables With Three Paddocks
- Double Garage, Workshop & Ample Parking Space
- Three Reception Rooms
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen & Utility
- Three En-Suites to Four Bedrooms
- EPC: E
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted present to the market this four-bedroomed detached farm house thought to originate back to circa 1805 with a later extension to the rear to extend the proportions of the original house. Set in an impressive plot approaching four acres.
Greenacres represents a perfect opportunity to acquire an equestrian lifestyle home with two brick-built stables, garage and a substantial workshop to fully embrace country living. The property is approached from a quiet lane surrounded by open farm land with one near neighbouring property.
Once inside this welcoming family home the property reflects its farmhouse origins with a superb country living kitchen with Aga and ample space for a large breakfast table, separate practical utility room and a ground floor cloakroom. The main sitting room enjoys a fireplace with beamed mantle and inset stove as well as a feature beamed ceiling there are two further receptions rooms used as a second sitting room and a formal dining room. To the first floor four bedrooms, three of which have en-suites are approached from a landing with an arch shaped feature window. Completing the living space is a conservatory which overlooks the rear family gardens.
Approached from a twin-aspect driveway which leads to a farm style reception space and to the land which is divided into three separate paddocks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53217549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC180086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.