1 bedroom apartment for saleVICTORIA STREET, GRIMSBY
- Second floor appartment 1 bed appartment
- No forward chain
- Neutral decor throughout
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Electric storage heaters and double glazing
- Close to town centre location
- Residents parking
- Energy performance rating B and Council tax band A
This one bedroom property on the second floor in this sought-after iconic development is offered for sale WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN. An ideal investment opportunity, the property is decorated in a neutral theme throughout. With accommodation comprising of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The apartment has electric storage heaters, double glazing, private parking and is conveniently located on bus routes and is within a short distance from Grimsby Town Centre and its main shopping area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6403397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.