2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Georges Road, Barnsley
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Immaculately presented
- Rear garden
- NO CHAIN!
STUNNING PROPERTY, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND A GREAT LOCATION! Ideal for town, Barnsley hospital and commuting further afield with the M1 network within easy reach! Don't miss out, give us a call today and register your interest! Guide price £70,000 - £75,000.
STUNNING PROPERTY, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND A GREAT LOCATION! Ideal for town, Barnsley hospital and commuting further afield with the M1 network within easy reach! Don't miss out, give us a call today and register your interest!
Lounge 13' x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.71m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, a feature fire place with marble hearth and back housing a living flame gas fire, there is laminate flooring, radiator, a front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Dining Kitchen 12' 2" into recess x 8' 9" ( 3.71m into recess x 2.67m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, understairs storage cupboard, tiled splash back, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Utility Area 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
There is a range of fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, radiator, side facing entrance door and access to the bathroom.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 11" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.96m x 3.33m to wardrobe fronts )
There is a radiator, built in wardrobes, drawer units and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 9' ( 2.64m x 2.74m )
With a built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is a garden area with a paved patio and decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.