2 bedroom flat for saleEmbassy Gardens, 5 New Union Square, London
- Stunning Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- Fully Integrated Designer Kitchen
- Large Four Piece En Suite
- Modern and Contemporary Showeroom
- Three Balconies (including winter garden)
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Gym
- Private Cinema
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
A stunning brand new two bedroom apartment in this prestigious Ballymore development part of the exciting Nine Elms regeneration, surrounding the new US Embassy.
The apartment situated on the fourth floor, comprises of a large master bedroom with build in wardrobes, four piece en suite and balcony area. The second bedroom is also a double with built in wardrobes. With an exceptionally bright and open lounge with an additional balcony which also goes across to the second bedroom. Leading onto a fully integrated designer kitchen offering the perfect space to entertain. The apartment also come with parking.
Located less than half a mile from Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, the development offers unparalleled facilities
to residents. With a 24 hours concierge service, restaurant, cafe/bar, private cinema, library & lounge with games room, business centre with meeting room, private gym with state of the art equipment, health spa with an indoor and outdoor pool, steam room, sauna, treatment rooms, yoga and dance studios.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53219074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6543796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.