2 bedroom maisonette for saleHainsworth Road, Silsden, Keighley
- Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
- Stunning Modern Duplex Apartment
- Offering A Spacious Modern Interior
- Two Double Bedrooms With Potential To Be Three
- No Onward Chain
NO ONWARD CHAIN! A stunning generously sized modern duplex apartment which offers potential buyers a fabulous level of interior styling. Located within the ever popular Aire Valley and within commuter distance to the cities of Leeds and Bradford, viewings are a must!
Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
Waterloo Mill is a beautifully renovated historic mill building which can be found located within the heart of the popular Yorkshire town of Silsden. Silsden is located within the heart of the Aire valley, and is ideally placed between the popular Spa town of Ilkley which is known for its 'flowers in bloom' and 'grove' shopping parade, and the historic market towns of Bingley and Skipton. Silsden itself offers a very vibrant lifestyle with there being a variety of local pubs and eateries, shops, and schools. Silsden is on the doorstep to the neighbouring village of Steeton which provides a hospital and train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
With its stylish ready to move into and spacious level of accommodation, Waterloo Mill really does have to be viewed to be truly appreciated, as it would make a superb investment purchase as a buy to let in an ever popular rental town, along with being a fantastic purchase for a first time buyer who wants the exquisite style and space this great duplex apartment can offer.
Viewers are welcomed into the building by a secure private entrance with an intercom service.
The apartment access can be gained on both the ground floor and lower ground floor. The main entrance on the ground floor leads to a passage hallway with spacious storage cupboard which also houses the cylinder tank. An intercom entry phone can also be found.
Kitchen/dining Reception Irregular Shaped Room 22' x 18' 6" ( 6.71m x 5.64m )
Having a double glazed feature window to the front this generously spaced room provides a modern feel and stylish interior which can be used as a reception lounge and formal dining area. The room opens up to a beautifully presented modern fitted kitchen which features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, stainless steel cooker hood and a range of integrated appliances which include a fridge and freezer, dishwasher and an electric oven and hob.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, a generously sized master bedroom which benefits from having an electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, a generously sized bedroom which benefits from having an electric heater.
A beautifully presented modern bathroom suite which comprises of a bath with shower over, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, a heated chrome towel rail, and attractive part tiling.
Lower Ground Floor
A beautiful cast iron spiral staircase leads potential buyers to a superb lower ground floor.
Lounge 23' 2" x 18' 6" ( 7.06m x 5.64m )
Featuring double glazed windows to the rear this wonderfully spaced living room which is beautifully presented offers potential buyers a generous level of stylish interior space, which offers potential to be used for a variety of uses.
Family Room 11' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.29m )
A fantastic addition to the apartment which offers potential buyers the potential to be used for a variety of purposes. It also benefits from having an electric heater.
Cloakroom 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Offering a low flush w/c, wash hand basin and an electric heater.
Waterloo Mill is a private development steeped in character from a renovation of the original mill building. An ample courtyard which offers both visitor and designated parking is complemented further by a beautiful low maintenance communal garden area with stunning leafy trees and plants.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53221933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.