2 bedroom cottage for saleKington,Herefordshire
Sold by Us
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central heating
- Living Room with French doors to garden
- Courtyard style Garden
- Double Garage with Work pit
- Vehicular access to the rear
- Short walk to town centre
- Grade II listed
Detached 2 bedroom former Toll house, with garage and parking to the rear together with garden, within walking distance of town centre.
Grade II listed former Toll house in popular area. Detached 2 bedroom former Toll house, with garage and parking to the rear together with garden, within walking distance of town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1763079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Kington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.