2 bedroom flat for saleAscalon Street, Battersea
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to the Battersea Power Station development
- Private balcony
- One of only six flats in this small private block
- Huge reception area
- Excellent transport links
- Call Tate Residential to arrange a must see viewing
Tate Residential presents Ascalon Street, Battersea, SW8. Stunning and large two double bedroom, luxury apartment, situated minutes from the brand new Battersea Power Station Development. The property comprises: Large open plan reception room, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, private balcony and two good sized double bedrooms. There is easy access to two train stations (one stop to Victoria or two to Waterloo) Battersea Park and Queenstown Road. This would be an ideal purchase for either a first time buyer or a buy to let investor. To arrange a must see viewing, please call Tate Residential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53232214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6531047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tate Residential Ltd, London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.