3 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Street, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Immaculately Presented Detached Victorian Villa
- Energy Rating F
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large South Facing Private Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Replacement Double Glazing
- All Fitted Carpets, Curtains and Light Fittings Included
- No Chain
- Extremely Popular Residential Location
An immaculately presented three bedroom detached Victorian bay fronted villa with gas fired central heating, replacement uPVC double glazing throughout, large well fitted dining kitchen and completely private south facing good sized rear garden. Offering a wealth of attractive features including original cornicings, stripped pine doors and attractive fireplaces, the property features a 16'5" x 12' main bedroom, two good sized reception rooms and is offered with all fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings included.
Victoria Street is an attractive road of Victorian villas and detached properties within easy walking distance of the town centre and sixth form college. Ideal for fast access to both Leicester and Oakham, the area features and attractive variety of interesting period properties and has widely been regarded and one of Melton's most popular residential locations.
From Melton Mowbray take the A606 Burton Road out, turning right into Victoria Street, the property can then be found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53233997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT150439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.