3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlorentine Road, Liverpool
- Sought after location within easy access of city centre commute and local amenities
- Ideal as investment or first time buyers opportunity and sold with the benefit of no chain involved
- Traditional style and well maintained Mid-Terraced residence in need of some modernisation
- Three bedrooms, Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchhen, family bathroom
- Forecourt to front, townstyle rear garden
***IDEAL AS FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY is this well presented and maintained Mid-Terraced residence situated close to local amenities and sold with the benefit of NO CHAIN involved - three spacious bedrooms - two receptions - fitted kitchen - family bathroom - townstyle rear garden***
With wood framed door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
13'9" x 13'
With uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation.
11'2" x 11'1"
With uPVC double glazed window, gas fire.
8'2" x 8'2"
With range of wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, wood framed double glazed window to rear elevation, wooden door to townstyle rear garden, part tiled walls.
Stairs and Landing
With doors to all first rooms.
11'7" x 9'11"
With uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
11'2" x 11'1"
With hard wood double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door to storage cupboard.
8'3" x 8'1"
With uPVC double glazed bay window, radiator.
8'2" x 7'10"
With three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, hat wood framed frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled walls.
With walled boundaries and pathway to front door.
With walled boundaries, rear gate access to secure alleygate entry, storage shed, paved patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.