2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarker Lane, Brampton, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Attic Bedroom
- Bathroom With White Three Piece Suite and Separate Shower
- No Onward Chain
- Rear Yard
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - E
*** Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 *** Located in the sought after suburb of Brampton is this neutrally decorated two bedroom mid terrace house. Deceptively spacious accommodation set across three levels including a fitted kitchen / diner, bathroom, living room and an attic bedroom, The property would be of possible interest to first time buyers or investors alike and provides a prospective purchaser the opportunity to modernise and re-configure to their individual taste (subject to relevant consents) Offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53238573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.