4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Drive, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Large conservatory
- Off road parking for several cars
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This spacious family home offers a fantastic opportunity to live in the very desirable Weavering area, without the common feature of being overlooked! With a beautiful landscaped rear garden for spending your summers out in the sunshine, enjoying a big family barbecue and a large conservatory to relax in once the sun goes down, this property is definitely one for entertaining.
The living space downstairs gives you the opportunity to keep the whole family happy in the evenings with a big cosy lounge and a large dining area just off the kitchen, so entertaining or preparing meals for the family is wonderfully convenient.
An en-suite shower room, family bathroom and downstairs shower room will help you to avoid those troublesome early morning issues with getting ready for work and school.
The handy study can be used as an extra bedroom if needed or offers a solution if you need somewhere to work from home or just somewhere for the kids to do their homework.
Mote Park is just over the road which gives you a great place to walk the dog and offers fantastic leisure facilities. In addition to all of this the M20 is a stones throw away and St Johns Primary School is within a short walking distance so the convenience of this property is second to none!
What the Owner says:
We purchased this home as it had the best size living space on the market at the time and we needed to accommodate for two families in one home! It has served its purpose fantastically over the years and we have really loved living here.
The location has been very convenient for the children's schooling and all the local amenities, such as Tesco, the doctors surgery and all the local pubs.
We will miss this property as it has been a wonderful home to us and allowed us to make the changes we needed to make our lives a lot simpler.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'10 x 11'5 (4.52m x 3.48m)
- Study: 11'9 x 7'5 (3.58m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'3 x 8'5 (5.57m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 11'10 x 10'11 (3.61m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 (3.99m) x 11'2 (3.41m) narrowing to 9'9 (2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'6 x 8'2 (5.34m x 2.49m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'10 x 4'8 (2.08m x 1.42m)
- Downstairs Shower Room: 6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 8'0 (3.79m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 6'11 (3.02m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 12'2 x 5'11 (3.71m x 1.80m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53238606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.