1 bedroom apartment for saleClipper Wharf, London Dock, London, E1W
- New Development Inspired by the Clipper Ships that Sailed on the River Thames
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Balcony with North Facing Views
- Private Gymnasium and Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Due for Completion in Quarter 4 2016
Lourdes are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity to invest in part of the regeneration of East London. We present, the Clipper Wharf development, with its iconic architecture and prime position overlooking the spectacular Gauging Square. This development is the highly anticipated new release at London Dock.
Situated just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City, this exciting new apartment offers hotel-style residents' facilities, 24 hour concierge, landscaped open spaces, shops, bars and restaurants.
Interest is high, so please do not hesitate to contact Lourdes for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.