3 bedroom town house for saleKingsdale Close, Menston, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29
- Modern breakfast kitchen with southerly facing balcony
- Spacious, open plan sitting room
- Two double bedrooms, both en-suite
- Third bedroom and shower room
- Gardens to front and rear
- Garage and driveway parking
- Superb communal parkland
This smartly presented, three bedroom townhouse offers versatile accommodation planned over three floors and enjoys an excellent positon with attractive open aspect to the front on this award winning development.
This three bedroom, modern townhouse has accommodation planned over three floors which include to the ground floor a spacious entrance hall with useful storage cupboard, shower room, bedroom with direct access to the rear garden, utility room and integral garage. To the first floor there is a dining kitchen with doors to a southerly facing balcony and a particularly spacious, open sitting room with more than enough space for a dining area if required. To the second floor are two double bedrooms, both enjoying en-suite facilities. To the outside to the front there is a small, low maintenance garden and driveway providing parking and access to the garage. To the rear is an enclosed, lawned garden.
Kingsdale Close forms part of the High Royds development, a much acclaimed scheme on a former hospital site towards the periphery of Menston and just a few minutes from the bustling town of Guiseley. The property is set within grounds of approximately 200 acres of park and woodland that includes mature landscapes with scenic views, ponds, cricket pitch, bridleways and paths perfect for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. Menston itself is a thriving village with local shops, schools and its own railway station providing regular services to Leeds, Bradford and Ilkley. The surrounding business centres of both North and West Yorkshire are within comfortable daily travelling distance.
From Dacre, Son & Hartley’s Burley in Wharfedale office, turn right at the mini roundabout on to Main Street. At the roundabout with the A65 turn right, continuing up past The Fox public house and through the set of traffic lights with the JCT600 car garage. Proceed a short distance and at the next set of traffic lights filter right onto High Royds Drive. Continue on High Royds Drive and at the mini roundabout turn right on to Kingsdale Drive. Follow the road to the end before bearing right on to Kingsdale Close. The property can be identified by Dacre, Son & Hartley’s For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53250774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Burley In Wharfdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.