2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridgefield Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, Lancashire
- First time buyers dream
- Beautifully presented garden fronted terrace
- Stones throw from Radcliffe centre & metrolink station
- Spacious living accommodation, tasteful décor with modern fixture & fittings
- Large inviting lounge with feature fire
- Modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Cellar converted into a bar / games room
- Two double bedrooms
- Tasteful three piece bathroom suite
First time buyers look no further than this larger than average pavement fronted terrace, finished to the highest of standard throughout. This beautiful home offers spacious living accommodation, with modern fixture & fittings and comes with its very own bar / games room. The property is positioned a stones throw from Radcliffe centre and the metrolink station providing easy access into Manchester & surrounding areas.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the home on offer!
Property ref: 121_1329_4585410
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53250819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4585410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.