4 bedroom terraced house for saleNORTH VIEW ROAD BRIXHAM
- PANORAMIC OPEN SEA VIEWS
- CURRENTLY ARRANGED AS TWO FLATS
- 1 BED FLAT + TWO BED MAISONETTE
- EASILY CONVERTED BACK TO 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWS FROM FRONT
- ONLY A SHORT WALK TO TOWN CENTRE
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
What a fantastic view! This four bedroom MID-TERRACE HOUSE is currently separated as a one bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT and a two bedroom TOP FLOOR MAISONETTE, each having a superb sea view from the front, over the town, out to the inner and outer harbours and towards Paignton and Torquay. The property can easily be converted back to a SINGLE RESIDENCE. The house is being sold as a vacant property with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The downstairs flat incorporates an open plan living room and kitchen which leads to the bedroom with the bathroom on the back. To the front is a small outside space to enjoy the view. The Maisonette is arranged over two floors with the lounge, kitchen, conservatory and second bedroom on one level and the master bedroom and bathroom upstairs. There is outside space available for both flats which also gives access on Garlic Rea at the rear. Gas fired central heating is installed for both flats on separate boilers. North View Road sits only moments from the town centre and harbour with local amenities close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8588377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eric Lloyd & Co, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.