3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Sutton
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£220,000
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS OFF LANDING
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER
- LARGE PLOT WITH FIELD VIEWS
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Hall Wood effect flooring, stairs to first floor and door to living room.
Living Room 13'3" max x 11'3"- A cosy living room with underfloor heating, fitted carpet, chimney breast with potential for woodburner, double glazed window to front and door to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/Dining Room 11'3" x 10'9"- A re-fitted kitchen with contemporary high gloss units and integrated fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven and electric hob, Franke sink and drained with mixer tap over, double glazed window to rear, opening to lobby area which provides door to cupboard and door to bathroom.
Bathroom 6'8" x 4'6"- The bathroom is due to be finished by the current vendors and will be finished well before exchange of contracts. There is a fitted bath and shower attachment over, wash basin with storage cupboard, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing Fitted carpet, loft access and doors to three bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 13'5" x 9'6"- The master bedroom with the added benefit of a contemporary en-suite. The carpet is fitted, there is a cast iron fireplace, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12'9" x 8' max- A double bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator, large airing cupboard and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 10'1" x 8'2"- A double bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Outside To front, there is a large driveway with potential for parking up to 10 vehicles. There is side access to a large garden, which is mainly laid to lawn but also has an accessible detached garage. There are open field views to rear.
Agents Note The ground floor has underfloor heating via an oil central heating boiler and there are radiators to first floor. The vendor is also finishing some items like skirting boards and the bathroom, as you'll see from the bathroom photo, which will be finished shortly.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806000941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Wroxham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.