3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWheatfield Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 0TP
- Excellent Schooling Available Locally
- 3 Bed Semi Detached With Garage
- Shops and Bus Routes Nearby
- Excellent Motorway links
- Potential To Extend STPP
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway To The Front
- No Upper Chain Complications
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* Rarely available 3 Bedroomed semi detached property with a garage, potential to extend STPP, CHAIN FREE.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sales this CHAIN FREE three bedroom semi detached family home. The property is neatly nestled along this popular road within the Luton and Dunstable borders. There are excellent schools locally including the sought after The Chalk Hills academy which is highly regarded by families. Shops, bus routes and other amenities are all nearby as well as the M1 motorway and Luton and Dunstable hospital.
Briefly the property comprises of an entrance hall with under stairs storage cupboard and bay fronted lounge with fire place. The kitchen/diner comprises of a good selection of floor and wall units with space for washing machine, fridge and freezer.
On the first floor there is a landing, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and a family bathroom .
Externally there is a driveway to the front with parking for two cars. To the rear there is a lovely landscaped garden with plenty of storage in the two large storage units.
Other benefits include, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
NO UPPER CHAIN COMPLICATIONS.
Council tax band B. EPC rating tba.
13' 10'' x 11' 1'' (4.24m x 3.39m)
Kitchen / Diner
17' 3'' x 11' 0'' (5.27m x 3.36m)
13' 8'' x 9' 9'' (4.19m x 2.99m)
11' 3'' x 9' 3'' (3.43m x 2.82m)
9' 5'' x 7' 4'' (2.88m x 2.24m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 435089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.