3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreaves Close, Appley Bridge
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Sought after village location
- Gas central heating with a combi boiler
- Cavity wall insulation
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Lawned gardens to front and rear
- Private driveway
- Epc rating D
- Council tax band B
- Approx 773 sq ft
Tucked away in a quiet little close located just off Back lane, Greaves Close is a lovely location from which to enjoy one of the area's most popular villages. Appley Bridge is home to good schools, local shops, country walks and village pubs. Commuting links are also excellent, with regular bus services, village railway station and the M6 motorway is just a short five minute drive away.
This attractive home occupies a pleasant position with a private enclosed rear garden that is not overlooked from the rear.
The living accommodation itself occupies approximately 773 sq ft and comprises of a welcoming hallway, living room with a feature fireplace, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and bedroom three to the ground floor.
To the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a landing area with storage.
Other benefits include upvc double glazing, gas central heating with a combi condensing boiler and cavity wall insulation.
Viewing is essential.
Epc rating D. Council tax band B. Approx 773 sq ft..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53260588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6295746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Standish - Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.