2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEnstone Way, Tyldesley
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- WELL TENDED GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CONVENIENT FOR EAST LANCS & M'WAY LINKS
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Occupying a SUPERB PLOT in this QUIET CUL DE SAC where properties are seldom available, THE STEP would like to offer this DETACHED TWO BED TRUE BUNGALOW. Having been EXTENDED to the rear this delightful property boasts WELL TENDED GARDENS to FRONT, SIDE & REAR plus BRICK DETACHED GARAGE. We envisage the interest to be high and an EARLY VIEWING through THE STEP is a must to appreciate what is on offer !!
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
Entrance Hall The property is accessed through an L shaped entrance hall with UPVC door. Modern décor with neutral coloured carpet to complement. Cloaks cupboard. Access to loft which houses central heating boiler. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 5" Offering a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and fully tiled walls to complement. Plumbed for washing machine. Free standing cooker with extractor above. Tiled flooring.
Lounge/Dining Room 16'5 x 16'9 Exceptionally spacious lounge which has been extended to the rear. Attractive fire and surround. Modern décor with grey fitted carpet to complement. Coving to ceiling. Patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 15'8 x 10'10 Spacious bedroom which is extended to the rear. Range of wardrobes with mirrored fronts. Attractive décor with carpet to complement. Coving and inset spots to ceiling. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8'7 x 7'11 With window to the front of the property. Neutral coloured carpet. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom Offering a three piece suite which comprises bath with shower over and glazed screen, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled wall areas. Vinyl floor covering. Central heating radiator.
Rear Extremely private enclosed garden well stocked with plants and shrubs and laid to lawn. York Stone patio area.
Side Fully enclosed paved area to side of property.
Front Attractive frontage with laid to lawn. Steps leading up to entrance. Block paved driveway leading to
Brick Detached Garage With power and light.
Please note: These particulars have not yet been approved by the vendor. All measurements have been taken with a sonic measure and are therefore subject to a margin of error.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53261583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101531001725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Step, Tyldesley, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.