2 bedroom flat for saleThameside House, Royal Wharf, London
- ****** Off-plan reassignment of contract ******
- 847sq ft 5th floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with 147sq ft balcony.
- Direct river views from all principal rooms.
- 2 parking spaces included.
An opportunity to purchase a contract reassignment in the Royal Wharf development.
Royal Wharf is designed to be a new "village" in the up & coming Royal Docks area of London & is located close to the Thames Barrier & Pontoon Dock DLR station.
A fantastic 5th floor 847sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with direct river views from all principal rooms. The apartment is located in Thameside House in the Royal Wharf development & includes 2 parking spaces. Completion due Q4 2017/Q1 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53266324.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK150150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.