2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Regent, Regent Road, Manchester, M3 4JU
- Brand New Development completed Aug 2017
- Fully Integrated Appliances and Furniture Included
- Mixture of Tenanted, and Vacant Units Available for Purchase
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Potential Turn Key Investment Opportunities
- Close to Variety of Local Amenities
Stunning recently new development! Rising high from the banks of the River Irwell, Manchester`s magnificent new One Regent Apartments offers an inspired blend of urban tranquillity and modern sophistication. Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester`s most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars, restaurants and offices, and a short 5 minute stroll to the historic City Centre.
These Luxurious apartments benefit from Walnut Veneer Internal Doors, Satinwood finish to internal skirtings and architraves, handle-less door, and drawer fronts, LED downlights throughout, and much more. All Appliances have been Integrated, Including- Fridge-Freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven. Washer/ Dryers have also been equipped in the utility area.
The property includes high end furniture and all appliances in the sales prices making this a truly Turn Key Investment, or ideal first home,
Installed in each apartment are dedicated Hyper-optic, fibre-optic, and TV provisions including BT, SKY and Virgin Media. Full Specification available upon request. The exterior communal area has a central landscaped courtyard backing on to the River Irwell. Security fobs control all the buildings vehicle/ pedestrian access points within the development. CCTV surveillance within the public areas are controlled by the 24/7 concierge service.
Looking for an investment opportunity? Many units have already been let making your purchase a true Turn Key investment and incoming producing from the moment you complete your purchase. One Regent has already proven to be extremely popular with tenants with over 200 units let in the first 8 weeks of opening!
Call Today To View
PLEASE NOTE – Pictures are for references purposes only.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Case McNair Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.