2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Maltings, 295 Whitehorse Lane, South Norwood
- Contemporary Two Bed End of Terrace Family House
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station, Sainsburys, shops and bus routes are all local
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators. Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with oven & hob
- Upstairs "wet room" style bathroom
- In our opinion good decorative order
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- In our opinion ideal first time freehold buy
IDEAL FAMILY HOME A CONTEMPORARY STYLE TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOUSE. Situated on a bold corner plot and simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. A particularly attractive feature is the REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM AND AN UPSTAIRS "WET ROOM" STYLE BATHROOM. GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, DOUBLE GLAZING AND A SEPARATE GARAGE. The house in our opinion is offered in good decorative order and also has cupboards in both bedrooms. In terms of transport local bus routes and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent services to London are local. Shopping is provided by Sainsburys and High Street shops. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Fully Enclosed Glazed Porch: - Leading to glazed front door with side window.
Entrance Hall: - Tiled floor.
Living Room: - Windows, glazed doors leading to garden, fireplace surround, radiator in cabinet, power points.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: - Window, tiled surround, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of light wood style wall and base units, work surfaces, oven & hob, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, power points.
Landing: - Access to loft.
Bedroom 1: - Window, cupboard, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2: - Window, radiator, cupboards, power points.
Bathroom (Of Wet Room Style): - Windows, tiled walls, walk in shower area, pedestal hand basin, combined wc with low flush suite, radiator.
Garden: - To front and rear. To rear of patio style. To front, in our opinion of good size enabling the property to lie back from the road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53273649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27679561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.