3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrincess Street, Boston
- SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD WITH OAK DOORS & CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 22FT FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- BLOCK PAVED OFF ROAD PARKING & LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
A spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow which has been recently renovated to a high standard throughout. The property is situated close to Boston Town Centre and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. There is also block paved off road parking and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
This spacious and recently renovated detached bungalow comprises in brief an Entrance Hall, Lounge, 22ft Kitchen Diner, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property also benefits from a block paved driveway which provides off road parking as well as a low maintenance rear garden.
The property is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities.
With uPVC side entrance door, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, alarm control panel, doors to Lounge, Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Lounge 20' 4" x 12' 3" ( 6.20m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, wall light points, TV aerial point, Stovax wood burner fitted into tiled fireplace recess with tiled hearth. Opening through to Kitchen Diner, uPVC double glazed French doors with matching side screens leading through to the Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.40m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With windows to the side and rear elevations, French doors to side elevation leading into the garden, wood laminate flooring and an electric heater.
Kitchen Diner 22' 4" x 8' 8" ( 6.81m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, 2 Velux style roof windows, ceiling spotlights, wood design ceramic tiled flooring, modern gloss wall and base units, areas of work surfaces and upstands, one and quarter bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, inset electric hob with black glass splashback and extractor hood over, integrated electric double oven, integrated microwave oven, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 10" maximum ( 3.35m x 3.00m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Being fitted with a modern white suite comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap inset to vanity unit, P shaped spa bath with wall mounted shower over, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking. Gated access leads to the rear.
The rear garden is laid to low maintenance paved patio and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53277987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.