3 bedroom apartment for saleAdmiral Wharf, London Dock, E1W
- Three private balconies
- 24 hour dedicated concierge
- Premier apartment with bespoke fitted Kitchen
- Access to hotel style facilities such as spa, squash court and virtual golf
- Air-conditioning to living room and bedrooms
- Car parking available by separate negotiation
This well presented apartment, located on the 13th floor of Admiral Wharf in the brand new London Dock development, offers 1,074 sq ft of luxury accommodation.
The apartment comprises a large, open plan kitchen and living area, opening up onto a private balcony, a master bedroom with a second balcony and en suite bathroom, two further large double bedrooms, one with a third private balcony, and a second bathroom. The three balconies and floor to ceiling windows offer spectacular views to the north and west, and offer an abundance of light throughout the apartment. The property also has plenty of storage, with in built wardrobes in two of the bedrooms, and a large utility cupboard in the hallway.
Residents will also have access to a number of luxury amenities, including a 24 hour concierge service, spa complete with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and treatment rooms, state of the art gymnasium and virtual golf and squash courts.
Ideally situated, London Dock is within walking distance of stunning open spaces, bars, restaurants and shops and St Katharine Docks, while numerous transport links provide easy access across the city:
- Tower Gateway DLR Station (DLR) - 0.5 miles
- Wapping Station (Overground) - 0.6 miles
- Shadwell Station (Overground and DLR) - 0.6 miles
- Whitechapel Crossrail Station (to be opened in 2018) - 0.9 miles
(Once opened journey times to Canary Wharf Station will be cut to 3 minutes, Bond Station to 10 minutes and Heathrow Terminals 1 to 3 to 38 minutes)
*Computer generated images of amenities for indicative purposes only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53279797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES141059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.