3 bedroom town house for saleNettle Way, Minster
- Spacious 3 storey town house situated in a popular location with no chain
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Fitted kitchen with a range of appliances
- Modern family bathroom
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Fitted double wardrobes to master bedroom
- Ground floor WC
- Separate lounge and family rooms
- Detached single garage en-bloc
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewings
A spacious 3 storey town house situated on a modern development in Minster and available with no onward chain. The property has uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, family bathroom, en-suite to the master bedroom and fitted wardrobes to most rooms. To the rear is a courtyard style garden with access to rear parking and detached garage en-bloc. Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing as soon as possible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8615148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.