3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornbeam Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Corner plot with private gardens
- Single storey extension to rear
- Driveway and single garage
- Cul-de-sac position
- Popular location of Skelton Woods
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom WC
This extended three bedroom semi-detached, situated on generous corner plot, is stunning and really must be viewed to be loved.
Featuring extensive double glazing and a gas central heating system, the well-presented accommodation, which has been much improved by the present owners to provide modern colour schemes, will surely appeal to those buyers looking for 'ready to move in to'.
The deceptively spacious accommodation in brief comprises to the ground floor level; entrance hall with door to the front and staircase rising to the first floor accommodation.
The pleasant lounge has a square archway leading to the superb modern fitted dining kitchen which has granite work surfaces, high ceiling with skylight window, tiled floor with underfloor heating, window to the side and bi folding doors leading to the garden. There is a modern fitted utility room which leads to a guest cloakroom W.C.
The first floor landing has a window to the side, a built in storage cupboard and gives access to three bedrooms, master has built in mirror wardrobes. The house bathroom has a modern three piece suite in white.
Outside; there is a garden to the front and a generous driveway to the side provides off street parking and leads to a single garage. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with flagged Indian stone patio area and undercover pond, ideal for Koi Carp fans. There is also a play area.
Located for ease of access to take advantage of the many amenities and facilities available at Crossgates including the Crossgates Shopping Centre and local Railway Station. For the Commuter, good vehicular access to the A63 Selby Road, A58 Wetherby Road, A64 York Road and indeed Leeds Outer Ring Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53287305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR180484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.