3 bedroom detached house for saleTroy Rise, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive detached family home
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Ample parking. Single detached garage
- Convenient for the excellent amenities of Morley Town Centre
An impressive three bedroom detached family home having double glazing and gas fired central heating this well presented property is available with no onward chain. The property comprises briuefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge and separate dining kitchen fitted with a range of units with integral hob and oven. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally to the front of the property there is off road parking and a lawned garden. A driveway to the side of the property provides access to a single detached garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Occupying an enviable cul de sac location this ideal family home is conveniently situated for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. The property is convenient for access to Morley train Station and the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53287329.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY080227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.