3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowland Close, Gillingham, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off road parking
- Exceptional downstairs living space
- No chain
- EPC energy rating C (75)
If you are looking for a property in a desirable location that has plenty of space for a growing family, then this property is definitely one to add to your viewing list.
As soon as you step into the hallway you will be immediately impressed with what the property has to offer. It has been extended by the current owners, which gives you considerable living space downstairs compared to some of the other houses in the road.
Upstairs you have three good sized bedrooms and a main bathroom. Downstairs there is a large lounge area, a family area, dining area as well as an additional sitting room. The kitchen is a great place to prepare your family meals and the lounge area/family area is a great place if you enjoy entertaining friends and family on a regular basis. The additional sitting room can be used in many different ways, such as an office if you work from home, a playroom if you want somewhere to keep all your children’s toys in one place, or as an additional bedroom.
The garden is a great safe space if you have a young family or if you are keen gardener. The location is conveniently close for local schools, shops and transport links and Darland itself is a very popular place to live.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 13'7 x 12'6 (4.14m x 3.81m)
- Family Area: 15'5 x 9'2 (4.70m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 12'2 x 7'10 (3.71m x 2.39m)
- Dining Area: 11'7 x 8'5 (3.53m x 2.57m)
- Sitting Room: 11'2 x 10'3 (3.41m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'0 x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 7'8 (3.84m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'6 (2.75m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53304336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11335345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.