Plot for saleShilburn Road, Allendale
Offers in Region of
- Rare Opportunity
- Two Superb Building Plots
- Planning Permission Granted
- For The Construction Of Two Substantial Family Houses
- Within Walking Distance of Town Centre
- Northumberland County Council Application Number 17/03864/FUL
Situated at the top of Shilburn Road and located at the entrance to the Fostersteads estate we are pleased to offer this RARE OPPORTUNITY to PURCHASE TWO SUPERB BUILDING PLOTS (as one contract) which has had FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED for the CONSTRUCTION of TWO SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOUSES. Each property will OFFER SPACIOUS and VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION with GARDENS to the front and rear, together with a SMALL WOODED AREA beyond. The LOCATION of the SITES are IDEAL as they are within WALKING DISTANCE of the facilities and AMENITIES that the TOWN CENTRE has to offer.
The land will be sold Freehold with full vacant possession.
Situated at the top of Shilburn Road and located at the entrance to the Fostersteads estate we are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase two superb building plots (as one contract) which has had full planning permission granted for the construction of two substantial family houses. Each property will offer spacious and versatile accommodation with gardens to the front and rear, together with a small wooded area beyond. The location of the sites are ideal as they are within walking distance of the facilities and amenities that the town centre has to offer.
NOTICE OF PLANNING PERMISSION
Northumberland County council issues planning permission for the construction of two dwellings on the 16th of February 2018. Application Number 17/03864/FUL. Prospective purchasers are advised to go onto Northumberland County Councils website to seek the full application, submitted and approval notices together with any conditions attached.
It is believed that mains water, drainage and electricity are in the immediate vicinity, but prospective purchasers are advised to check the availability for themselves and any costs that would be incurred in connecting to the relevant utilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8583263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Coulson Property Sales & Lettings, Hexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.