2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDovercourt Lane, SUTTON
- *Two bedroom bungalow
- *Modern kitchen
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *Private road location
- *Off street parking for 3 cars
- *0.5 miles to station common train station
- *Opportunity to extend (STPP)
- *No onward chain
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
NO ONWARD CHAIN- Choices are pleased to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW, situated in a private road with ample of parking. Located just a 10 minute walk to Sutton Common train station and a 6 minute drive into Sutton town which offers a range of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities, as well as Sutton mainline train station. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The accommodation also comes with the added benefits of; double glazing, gas central heating, opportunity to extend (STPP) and is offered with no onward chain. This could be a great opportunity for investors or as a first home. Call Choices today to arrange a viewing. EPC Rating D.
*Two bedroom bungalow
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*Private road location
*Off street parking for 3 cars
*0.5 miles to station common train station
*Opportunity to extend (STPP)
*No onward chain
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53315892.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8560032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.