8 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bishops Avenue, N2
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH 2 DRESSING ROOMS & 2 EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- 7 ENSUITE BEDROOMS (2 WITH DRESSING ROOMS)
- RECEPTION ROOM & DRAWING ROOM
- KITCHEN, CATERING KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
- SITTING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM & ENTERTAINMENT ROOM
- GUEST WC & 2 UTILITY ROOMS
- SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM, ICE FOUNTAIN & TREATMENT ROOM
- 2 WINE STORES & LIFT
- TERRACE, COURTYARD, BALCONY & LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY, CAR LIFT & GARAGE
Hidden and set back from the road behind security gates and guard, Huxley House is a magnificent newly constructed mansion of 14,529 sq ft(sqm) spanning 4 stories, offering 12 bedrooms with lift access to each floor.
The meticulous and beautifully appointed leisure facilities include a large indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, cinema and bar suite and a spa and steam area complete with changing rooms and ice fountain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27368719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glentree Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.