3 bedroom detached house for saleWolverhampton Road, Oldbury, B68 8DD
Withdrawn from Market
- EXCELLENT THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- SEPERATE LARGE ANNEX
- CONSERVATORY AND OUTHOUSE
- EPC RATING: D
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND FRONT FOREGARDEN
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS ON SEVERAL LEVELS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- SIDE CAR PORT / GARAGE AREA
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
SOLD STC ON FIRST BLOCK VIEWING. MORE HOMES REQUIRED IN ALL POSTCODES.
AN OXFORDSHIRE INSPIRED HOME, IN BIRMINGHAM. This three bedroom, link detached much loved home is available in the desirable Oldbury postcode.
SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATIONWITH OUR AWARD WINNING GROUP. This little corner of heaven is complete with a phenomenally large reception room opening into an extended conservatory, allowing much natural light. A beautiful fully fitted kitchen with all appliances. To the front, off road parking, a garage door leading to a port, a front garden and the gardener's dream back garden. With potential to grow all sorts, add a greenhouse or keep it as it is, it reminds us of many Oxford gardens designed from poets, writers, painters and other creative intellectuals. In addition to this, there is a really spacious outhouse and a garden decked terrace perfect for family gatherings and BBQ's. NOTE the landscaped gardens are on several levels over looking Brandhall Golf course.
The upstairs consists of three lofty rooms and a family bathroom. The property is thoroughly double glazed and complete with central heating. The decor is modern, allowing you to move straight in.
We recommend viewings to see the true beauty of this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5845048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.