3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastgate Street, King's Lynn
- Mid-terrace house
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Viewings recommended!
INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a good sized mid terrace house with accommodation comprising of lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, lean to and three bedrooms. Externally there is a rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a mid terrace house with accommodation comprising lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, lean to and three bedrooms. Externally there is a rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge / Diner
UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate style floor, two radiators, stairs to first floor, single glazed window to lean to.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface, single drainer single bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, window and door to lean to, space for cooker with extractor hood over.
Corner bath, mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, double radiator, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor.
Tiled floor, power point, double glazed window and exit door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' into chimney breast recess x 11' ( 3.66m into chimney breast recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, laminate style floor, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 9" ( 2.79m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.18m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window, double radiator, wall mounted combination gas boiler.
To the rear there is a mainly paved garden with garden store and an access gate to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53320614.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.