2 bedroom flat for saleUnderhill Road, East Dulwich, SE22
- Stunning Victorian apartment
- Recently finished to a high standard
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Private rear garden
- No onward chain
- Immaculate condition
- Close to transport links
- Sought-after location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Pedder are delighted to present this newly converted garden apartment for sale on Underhill Road, East Dulwich. This attractive flat has been finished and upgraded to a very high standard (including Bosch appliances, underfloor heating and Hive WiFi heating control) and comprises: 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en suite) and large open plan Kitchen/reception room which leads out onto a beautiful private rear garden. This immaculate apartment is well located for access to Lordship Lane with its numerous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Peckham Rye Park is also a few minutes' walk. Rail links to Central London are from nearby East Dulwich, Honor Oak and Peckham Rye stations. Offered chain free, viewings for this superb apartment is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53323065.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWS40437-t-8798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, East Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.