3 bedroom detached house for saleLot 1 Moss side, Cuminestown, Turriff, AB53 5YL, AB53
- 3-bedroom Farmhouse
- Useful range of traditional and modern farm buildings
- Productive Grade 3.2 arable and pasture ground
- Private yet accessible location
- About 58.1 Ha (143.56 Acres)
MOSS SIDE FARMHOUSE
Moss side is an attractive south facing farmhouse
which extends to one and a half storeys and is of
stone construction under a slate roof. The house
comprises well-proportioned accommodation over
two floors including one public room, kitchen and
bedroom on the ground floor with views to the
south, and two bedrooms with a family bathroom
on the first floor. The accommodation layout is
shown in more detail within the floor plans below.
There is an area of garden ground to the rear of the
property which is enclosed by a post and timber
rail fence. The garden is mostly laid to lawn.
There is a useful range of modern and traditional
farm buildings, which are situated to the south of
the farmhouse. They comprise:
Grain Store (19m x 5.5m): of steel portal frame
construction with timber supports, runner doors,
concrete block walls, corrugated tin cladding, fibre
cement roof and concrete floor.
Traditional Outbuilding Sheds (22m x 8.5m): of
traditional stone construction, runner doors, timber
roof frame with fibre cement sheeting and concrete
Traditional Store (9m x 3m): of traditional stone
construction, runner doors, timber roof frame with
fibre cement sheeting and dirt floor.
Workshop (17m x 7m): of traditional stone
construction with timber roof supports, corrugated
roof and concrete floor.
General Store Sheds (11.5m x 10m and 13m x 6m):
combination of traditional stone and concrete block
construction with steel portal frame, runner doors,
fibre cement roof and concrete floor.
Modern General Store (36m x 30m): of steel
portal frame construction, concrete shutter walls,
corrugated tin cladding and roof and concrete floor.
Garage Store (5m x 5m) of timber frame
construction with tin side cladding and roof with an
There is a large area of hard standing surrounding
the buildings providing further space for machinery
and fodder storage.
The land in Lot 1 comprises 13 enclosures which are
currently down to pasture and extend to 58.1 Ha
(143.56 Acres) which is classified as Grade 3(2) with
Mossfield being Grade 5(2). The land is currently
in grass but is capable of growing good crops of
cereals and roots.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53325036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN170134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.