4 bedroom detached house for saleWinford Road, Winford, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2/3 reception rooms
- 4 double bedrooms
- 73ft garage & ample parking
- Extensive gardens
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite
- Sunny conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (63)
A beautiful family home on the outskirts of the village of Newchurch. This property dates back to the 1700’s and has been extended to provide a large bright reception room to the ground floor and a bedroom one en-suite to the first floor.The property sits within extensive grounds of both front and rear mature gardens and has ample parking and a garage.On entering the home, you are greeted with a large farmhouse-style family kitchen/breakfast room, which overlooks both the front and rear gardens and gives access to the utility room, with a separate cloakroom. Both the sun room and conservatory have both been placed in positions to maximise the sun, giving a wonderful vantage point of the garden.The dining room sits adjoining the kitchen/breakfast room and is full of character, with exposed beams and a fireplace, making this ideal for social gatherings and providing a superb space for special occasions.The lounge area, which is part of the newer extension has patio doors leading out to the garden and is bright and spacious. From here there is a large room which has been used as a home office but gives scope as an annexe space with its own external door, depending on buyer’s needs.The four bedrooms to the first floor are all doubles with bedroom one offering a bathroom en-suite.The views from the first floor overlook the surrounding countryside giving you a real feel of the country, although the property is conveniently situated within a short drive of Newport with its array of shops and amenities as well as Sandown, which offers a beautiful sandy beach and a selection of seafront restaurants.The property boasts an extensive garage of 73ft, with ample space for storage, a workshop, as well as vehicles should you need. The gardens have been sectioned to the rear to give a wonderful mature area which is more formally planted with an extensive patio area which surrounds the lounge and sun room. There is also an area which has been predominantly used for growing vegetables and currently accommodates a greenhouse.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen/Breaskfast Room: 15'8 x 13'0 (4.78m x 3.97m)
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 13'7 (4.40m x 4.14m)
- Lounge: 21'11 x 14'5 (6.68m x 4.40m)
- Office: 21'2 x 8'2 (6.46m x 2.49m)
- Sun Room: 22'0 x 6'10 (6.71m x 2.08m)
- Utility Room
- Conservatory: 12'10 x 9'9 (3.91m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'2 x 14'4 (5.54m x 4.37m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 13'3 (4.27m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 3: 17'7 x 10'7 (5.36m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'3 x 9'10 (4.35m x 3.00m)
- Family Bathroom
- Garage: 73'3 x 16'0 (22.34m x 4.88m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60900613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.