4 bedroom detached house for saleCalderbrook Road, Littleborough, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL15
Offers in Region of
- SEMI RURAL POSITION
- OPEN MOORLAND VIEWS
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED
- LARGE PLOT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY
- POTENTIAL EQUESTRIAN USE
Part Exchange Considered. Situated within a picturesque semi rural setting, enjoying a substantial plot which also includes grazing land comes this individually built dwelling, Handle Hill. A wonderful detached family home, situated just off Calderbrook Road boasting panoramic countryside views in the sought after Littleborough area. Internally comprising: Entrance porch, hall, lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms, four piece bathroom and a separate WC. Externally there is a private driveway providing ample off road parking, integrated garage and mature lawned gardens. Truly an outstanding property, one which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. EPC E. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Handle Hill is situated off Calderbrook Road, accessed via Whitelees Road which you join from Halifax Road (A58).
This beautiful semi rural area brings many advantages for the family buyer, such as: easy access to a variety of local amenities, popular schooling, public transport links, Hollingworth Lake Countryside Park and the M62 motorway network which provides comfortable commuting to Manchester & Leeds City Centres.
- Semi Rural Residential Position
- Close to Littleborough Village Amenities, Train Station & Schools
- Short Car Journey to Hollingworth Lake Countryside Park
- Two Storey, Stone Built Detached
- Spacious Open Lounge/Diner with Dual Aspect
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms, Further Bedroom with Dressing Area to the First Floor
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large External Plot with Lawned Gardens to Four Sides
- Ample Off Road Parking via an Integral Garage with WC and an Extensive Driveway which Runs Round the Entire Property
- Separate Piece of Grazing Land to the Rear of the Property Included, Ideal for Any Equestrian Use
- Ideal Family Purchase
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Open Plan Lounge/Diner - 6.60m x 6.91m (21'8" x 22'8") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.55m x 3.65m max (14'11" x 12'0" max) -
Rear Porch -
Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.61m (11'10" x 11'10") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.14m (11'10" x 10'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.72m x 2.56m (8'11" x 8'5") -
Separate Wc -
First Floor -
Bedroom 4 - 3.84m x 3.00m (12'7" x 9'10") -
Dressing Area - 3.73m x 2.92m max (12'3" x 9'7" max) -
All mains services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Halifax Road (A58) out of Rochdale towards Littleborough centre turn left onto Whitelees Road, continue up Whitelees Road which then becomes Calderbrook Road, follow this road up towards St James Church where the subject property can be found on the left hand side visible by our prominent agency board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53326150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26126858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.