2 bedroom flat for saleThe Park, Sidcup, DA14 6AL
- Popular and quiet location
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
- Easy access to local bus routes and Sidcup High Street.
- Spacious lounge with balcony
- Entryphone system
- Early viewing recommended
Spacious two bedroom, top floor apartment in a very popular and quiet location within easy access of local bus routes and Sidcup High Street. Ideal purchase for any first time buyer or investor.
This two bedroom property briefly comprises of spacious entrance hall with entry phone system, two large storage cupboards in the entrance hall, kitchen, family bathroom, a large master bedroom, a good size second bedroom and a spacious lounge which also benefits from a balcony.
Properties in this popular location are rarely available especially properties with offer off street parking and a balcony. Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid missing out.
The following information has been supplied by the vendor and should be verified by the purchaser and /or solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Lease: 125 years from 1991
Service Charge: £1250 per annum including buildings insurance (paid in two installments).
Ground Rent: £100 per annum.
Council Tax: Band C £1,308.83 per annum. - London Borough of Bexley - Tel: 020 8303 7777.
Communal grounds surround the property.
Communal parking area to the rear with allocated parking space.
Second floor landing:
Private entrance hall:
Lounge: - 13'7" (4.14m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Kitchen: - 10'1" (3.07m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Bedroom one: - 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Bedroom two: - 9'8" (2.95m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Bathroom: - 9'8" (2.95m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
From our Sidcup office turn left and under the railway bridge. Proceed straight across the traffic lights into Station Road. At the crossroads proceed straight across into Elm Road (A222) and over the mini roundabout. Take the first turning on the right into The Park and the block can be found on the right hand side.
Closest Stations: Sidcup (0.72 mi) Albany Park (1.40 mi) New Eltham (1.52 mi)
Closest Schools: Longlands Primary School (0.58 mi) Birkbeck Primary School (0.62 mi) Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School (0.90 mi)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53327362.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.