2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Road, Friday Bridge
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- In need of some updating and refurbishment
- Village Location
- Overlooking church to the front
- Close to Local Amenities
- No Upward Chain
- EPC Rating F
LIVING ROOM 12' 2" x 21' 0" (3.71m x 6.42m) uPVC front door, bay window in addition to front, window to rear. Fireplace with gas fire, surround and hearth. 3 wall lights. Radiator. Sliding door into
BEDROOM 1 10' 4" x 10' 0" (3.17m x 3.06m) with bay window in addition to front, radiator. Light to ceiling
BEDROOM 2 10' 4" x 10' 0" (3.15m x 3.06m) max. Window to rear. Ceiling light. Radiator. Loft hatch
KITCHEN 14' 9" x 7' 0" (4.51m x 2.14m) with range of wall and base units. Fully tiled splash back and walls. Integrated stainless steel sink with drainer and tap over. Boiler. Space for fridge. Freestanding electric oven. Radiator. Pantry. Strip light. Door to built in airing cupboard housing water tank. Door to side hallway
SIDE HALLWAY Door to built in cupboard. Door to side garden and bathroom
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 5' 8" (2.14m x 1.75m) Three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC. Tiled splash back. Obscured window to rear.
OUTSIDE The bungalow is situated in close proximity to local village amenities. Double gates to the rear leading to concrete section. Lawned front garden with variety of plants and shrubs to border. Paved path to front entrance and side giving access to the rear. Enclosed rear garden. Variety of plants and shrubs. Hard standing area for seating. Timber Garden Shed
SERVICES All main services are connected to the property. Gas fired central heating
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Selling Agent Maxey Grounds & Co LLP
POSSESSION Vacant possession upon completion of the purchase
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53331636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100277006479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxey Grounds & Co LLP, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.