2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrovelands Road, Reading
- Charming Victorian Terrace
- Wealth Of Original Character Remaining
- 11' Bay Fronted Living Room With Original Fireplace
- Separate 11' Dining Room
- Larger Than Average Kitchen With Quarry Tiled Floor
- Useful Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two 'Double' Bedrooms With Feature Cast Iron Fireplaces
- En-Suite Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Not Tested)
- 'No Onward Chain'
Sansome & George Reading - *PRICED TO SELL* A charming Victorian Terrace House located approximately 2 miles to the west of Reading's thriving Town Centre and bordering the suburb of Tilehurst. The property is ideally situated within walking distance of local Shops, Schools, Pubs, Cafes, Restaurants and Supermarkets as well as 24 hour Gym,Prospect Park and Battle Library. Regular Bus Services are situated minutes walk away and Tilehurst Train Station (Oxford) or Reading West Train Station (Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke) are each approximately 1 mile away and Reading (mainline) Train Station (Paddington) also approximately 2 miles or circa 30 minutes level walk.
Enjoying a wealth of original character features to include sash windows, fireplaces and potential to expose original floorboards, the property is offered to the market with the advantage of 'no onward chain' complications. Approached via covered Porch, internal accommodation comprises of 11' bay fronted Living Room with original fireplace and separate 11' Dining Room with fully intact tiled 1920's fireplace. A larger than average Kitchen with quarry tiled flooring leads onto a useful Ground Floor Shower Room with WC. On the First Floor, two well proportioned 'double' Bedrooms both with original feature cast iron fireplaces with Bedroom 1 benefiting from an En-suite three piece Bathroom also with feature fireplace.
Further complimented by gas fired central heating to radiators (not tested) and an enclosed low maintenance paved Rear Garden measuring approx 29' in length. by 12' in width.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view this superb opportunity, please contact West & Central Reading office (0118) 958 3333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53332926.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27688753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.