2 bedroom apartment for saleBarry Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Raised Ground Floor
- Large Reception & Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom & Ensuite Bathroom
- Walk-In Wardrobe & Balcony
- Large Hallway
- Share Of Freehold
- Close To Peckham Rye Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This extremely large lateral two double bedroom flat is situated within an impressive detached Victorian building in the centre of East Dulwich. The property offers a large high ceilinged reception room, modern kitchen, family bathroom, large hallway and two good sized double bedrooms one with an ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and balcony. The property benefits from easy proximity to the bars, restaurants and shops on Lordship Lane as well as the wide open green spaces of Peckham Rye Park. Transport links are varied offering direct links into Central London via either East Dulwich or Peckham Rye stations. This is a fantastic flat in a superb location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53333337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUL170390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.