3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGresford Avenue, West Kirby, Wirral
- Traditional semi-detached family house
- Lounge, dining room, family room
- Fitted kitchen, utility room & WC
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Well-kept gardens & driveway.
- Well established location
- Viewing strongly recommended
Traditional well-appointed semi-detached family house, in a well-established popular location. The accommodation comprises; hall, lounge & dining room, family room extension. Fitted kitchen, utility room & WC. Three well-proportioned bedrooms & bathroom. Well-kept & stocked gardens, driveway.
Very well-appointed and extended, traditional semi-detached family house, in a well-established popular location, with gas central heating and double glazing.
The accommodation comprises; hall, lounge and dining room, family room extension. Fitted kitchen with integral fridge and freezer, utility room and WC.
To the first floor with three well proportioned bedrooms and an extensively tiled bathroom with coloured suite.
Outside there are well-kept and stocked gardens to three sides and drive providing off road parking.
With Georgian style hard wood double glazed entrance door, side double glazed, single panelled radiator with display shelf, cupboard understairs and cloaks area understairs.
Rear Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 10" into recess ( 5.33m x 3.30m into recess )
With double glazed window, double panelled radiator, marble effect tiled fire place with slate inset and hearth and timber mantle. Recess with cupboards and shelves.
Family Room Extension 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
With double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to rear garden, double panelled radiator and three wall light points.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Having units with dark oak effect doors, marble effect work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards and drawers, further matching range of double and single base cupboards and base drawer units. Double glazed window above sink unit, decorative tiled surrounds. Integral fridge and freezer, decorative tiled floor. Glass panelled door to rear porch and utility room.
With Worcester gas central heating boiler, two windows and washing machine plumbing. WC with white suite.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window and tall shelved airing/linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder.
Front Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear, double panelled radiator and double wardrobe with linen cupboards.
Rear Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.33m x 3.15m into wardrobes )
With wide double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, single panelled radiator and double wardrobes with linen cupboards.
Side Bedroom Three 11' into wardrobes x 6' 9" ( 3.35m into wardrobes x 2.06m )
With double glazed window having far reaching Wirral views and always towards Hoylake and the coast. Single panelled radiator, fitted sliding doored wardrobes, dressing table and cupboards.
With pampas coloured suite and comprising panelled bath with shower and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Two and a half walls tiled in complementary wall tiling, double glazed window, single panelled radiator and vinyl floor covering.
There are very well-kept and stocked gardens to three sides these including lawns, mature shrubs and flower beds and borders, paved patios and water tap. Brick garden store. Paved drive providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53337708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKY101139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.