6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevonshire Park Road, Davenport
- A Most Impressive, Substantial, 6 Bedroom Period Property
- Stunning Accommodation On A Grand Scale Over 4 Floors
- Stylishly Presented With Fabulous Period Features Throughout.
- Extremely Sought After Residential Location In Davenport Park
- Standing In Large Mature Gardens With A Gated Entrance
- 6 Large Bedrooms, 3 Stunning Bathrooms
- 1200 SQFT Useable Converted Cellar
- 2 Large Reception Rooms, Stunning Open Plan Dining Kitchen
An absolutely magnificent Victorian semi detached residence with accommodation over 4 floors and a truly grand scale. Beautifully restored throughout with quality fittings yet retaining many of the stunning period features. 6 large bedrooms, three bathrooms, large living accommodation, 1200sqft of fully useable cellar rooms (ideal as a cinema room and gym) Garage, private gardens and gated parking.
This absolutely stunning Victorian semi detached home offers accommodation over 4 floors on an unbelievably grand scale. The absolutely immaculate fully restored period accommodation must be viewed to fully appreciate the sheer size of this home.
Set within large mature gardens having a gated entrance, the accommodation comprises; porch, stunning entrance hall, 2 large reception rooms, fabulous open plan dining kitchen.
On the first floor there are 3 fabulous sized bedrooms, en-suite, stunning family bathroom.
On the second floor there are 3 further bedrooms and a family shower room.
Lower ground floor is approximately 1200 sqft and is fully tanked with central heating making an ideal apartment, or gym/offices.
Garage. Mature private gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53337975.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 680561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.